Blue Ridge Christian School Admissions
Thank you for your interest in Blue Ridge Christian School.
We can’t wait to meet you and show you more about our school!
In fact, if you haven’t yet scheduled a tour, call (816) 358-0950 to schedule your tour today. Our friendly staff will show you around our campus, answer your questions, and introduce you to our stellar faculty. You can also ask about having your student shadow for a day.
Learn more about BRCS
|Mission||Core Values||Philosophy of Education|
|Forms||Schedule a tour|
The following qualifications and requirements are necessary for making application to the school, in addition to the completed student application and application fee:
- Written evidence, or otherwise, to the fact that at least one parent is a professing Christian and that their children are being raised in a Christian home. Established involvement and regular attendance of at least one parent with their children in a Bible teaching, Bible preaching church. Students must submit a student reference form attesting to their conduct and character.
- Families must submit a family reference form attesting to their spiritual life and involvement in their local church.
- All students for whom application is made must demonstrate a sincere desire to attend. All students entering grades 7-12 must complete and submit the Student Questionnaire.
- Current achievement test results are required. Entrance testing will be provided if current records are not available. Students must score average or above average on the achievement/entrance testing unless they are already receiving intervention for their learning difficulties.
- Current grade card, immunization records, and a copy of the student’s birth certificate are also required.
When all the application documentation is received and reviewed, a family interview will be scheduled.