Learn More About BRCS
|Mission||Core Values||Philosophy of Education|
|Academics||Accreditation||Faculty and Staff|
The following qualifications and requirements are necessary for making application to the school, in addition to the completed student application and application fee:
- Written evidence, or otherwise, to the fact that at least one parent is a professing Christian and that their children are being raised in a Christian home.
- Established involvement and regular attendance of at least one parent with their children in a Bible teaching, Bible preaching church. Students must submit a student reference form attesting to their conduct and character.
- Families must submit a family reference form attesting to their spiritual life and involvement in their local church.
- All students for whom application is made must demonstrate a sincere desire to attend. All students entering grades 7-12 must complete and submit the Student Questionnaire.
- Current achievement test results are required. Entrance testing will be provided if current records are not available. Students must score average or above average on the achievement/entrance testing unless they are already receiving intervention for their learning difficulties.
- Current grade card, immunization records, and a copy of the student’s birth certificate are also required.
When all of the application documentation has been received and reviewed, a family interview will be scheduled.